1. Co-operation between parent and school authorities is of great importance for the ultimate achievement of child's successful school career. It is essential then that parents carry out their responsibilities as joint educators with School authorities, by instilling in their wards noble ideals, a sense of good discipline and polite behaviour.
The following questions may help as a periodic self evaluation for parents.
- Have I taken genuine interest in the day to day activities of my child?
- Do I spend sufficient time with him/ her each day?
- Are my expectations from my child is reasonable?
- Do I show that I care for him/ her by taking trouble to prepare his/ her breakfast, Tiffin to see him/ her off to school etc.